torsdag, juli 24, 2008

Och så var det där med trovärdigheten...

Hört i entrén på jobbet:

- Hey Pat, here are the car keys. One of the fuses in the car blew so I had no car lighter thingy to charge my GPS or my phone with yesterday so I had to replace it with another one.

- Oh no! Were you ok? How did you know it was a fuse and how did you replace it?

- I just replaced it with another one in the fuse box so the car has no fog lights now. No biggie.

- How did you know how to do that?

- Well... I'm an engineer, you know.

- No way, Charlotte. Who helped you?

- What!? Don't you think I could do that myself?

- No. I'm not that stupid.

- Darn...

1 kommentarer:

Kristian sa...

Nåja, jag hade aldrig kommit att tänka på säkringen heller. Och jag är också en ingenjör. Iofs en likadan som du, och vi är ju på en lite högre nivå än bilsäkringar. Satelliter har inte säkringar, utan de har redundanta system istället för man skulle behöva så långa armar för att byta saker på en satellit. Och så långa armar har ingen. Faktiskt.

Jag verkar fö ha tappat ett bromsbelägg på min bil - Kommer du hit och fixar det nu när du ändå är igång och meckar liksom?

 

#Made by Lena